Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Amber


There’s a Bug in That…
Amber, Oh Sweet Amber. How totally cool are you?! Let me enlighten you to this new friend. Amber is a resin that is produced by tree’s. To become Amber, one must solidify and then become fossilized.  Amber is a great grounding stone (I know- it’s not really a stone, but a resin- but for the sake of this article, I will refer to it as a stone.) since it has earth energies (being a resin and all). Amber is said to be a powerful healer by cleansing the chakra’s and supporting the environment. It transmutes negative energies into positive energies! Meaning it takes that frown and turns it upside down! :-)   This stone (resin) was worn by warriors back in the day as it was thought to bring luck and protection. Amber can also be ground into a powder to use as incense and therefore is a great tool for therapy rooms and reiki. Amber is also used in a lot of perfumes and jewelry! Just a note though- if it is Green Amber, it has been dyed.

My personal experience with Amber is as follows- When I very first held Amber, I couldn’t stop smiling. Silly, I know, but true. I like to think of Amber as a stone of giddiness! You will notice that a lot of Amber will have what I like to call “Earth Stuff” in them. Be it bugs (think Jurassic Park) or plant material, each piece of Amber is unique and incredibly old!  I love to hold Amber when I am feeling down as it really helps remove that negative energy and replace it with positive, happy energy. While not a cure all ( depression should always be treated by a professional), it does help.

Buy Amber Now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment