Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clear Quartz




Clear Quartz (aka Quartz Crystal) is the Super Man of the crystals. Containing all colors in the light spectrum, it holds vast energy. People have used quartz for crystals grids, Reiki, meditation, activators, enhancers, making a watch run, gem elixirs and so much more.  Quartz is the stone that aids in increasing your mood to be more positive. It also channels energy, making it a superb tool in Reiki and meditation.  Quartz helps focus the mind and releases negative energy that has been built up.  It even helps protect against radiation and dispels static electricity! Quartz is widely available in raw, rough, and polished sizes.Quartz will work at whatever level the owner needs. It’s just that good! Quartz contains the energy required to bring a person to the most perfect state possible! Crazy right?! Overall, quartz is said to be a master healer and can be used for any condition.

Clear Quartz has always been a warm stone for me. When I say it is a “warm” stone, I mean that the energy radiating from it is intense! Energy feels like heat to me. Sometimes with other stones I get surges of tingles, but quartz is always warm.  I use quartz mainly as a center stone for my grids and amplifiers in my grids. My activator wand is clear quartz with phantoms that correspond to the natural point of the quartz itself.  The energy that quartz brings has been unsurpassed by any other stone for this blogger in regards to generating and amplifying in crystal grids.

No comments:

Post a Comment