Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do you do what you Love?


I work in a lab in a hospital. I love the work I do, yet I find myself being pulled in a different direction. That direction is Crystals. While there is no way I would be able to afford to leave my current job, perhaps one day I can work with Crystals and Stones on a full time level. But then I would miss my lab job. Hmmmm- it is a tough choice, one that I really have no reason to be thinking about since I can  not leave my lab job at the moment or even near future. But I still think about it. I think we all think about what we would be able to do if we could. As a child we may have wanted to be this or that. Why does it stop as an adult? Bills, families, social events are what limit us when living out our dreams. What would you do for a living if you could? Would it be what you are doing now or something else?

2 comments:

  1. It would be great if I could earn a living through the various hobbies/activities I enjoy. I can't seem to stick to just one thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have so many interest too- just look at my Etsy shop!

      Delete